1. ...that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One in Three and Three in One.
2. ...in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
3. ...the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
4. ...in the creation and fall of mankind, his depravity and condemnation and his certain separation from God.
5. ...that repentance, atonement and salvation are made possible by the death of Jesus Christ and the shedding of His Blood. All who believe in Him are justified by grace through faith.
6. ...in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled and possible to live a godly life.
7. ….in the Finished Work of the Cross.
8. ….That all believers should be water baptized as a remembrance to Jesus by a commission of God and through a physical sign of cleansing by the believer.
9. ….Baptism in the Holy Spirit (speaking in tongues) according to Acts 2:4, given and available to those who ask God for it.
10. ..in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto resurrection of eternal life; they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
11. ..The two-fold purpose of the Church is to lead men to Christ and to mature them in faith. (to become Manifested Sons of God).
12. …Jesus is returning for those who believe, choose to follow Him, Know Him (Relationship) and take up His Cross. (His sufferings); will have the reward of eternal life.